Land Development Consultants partners with our clients to provide a turn-key solution to the unique and complex challenges that arise during a real estate development project. Our team is passionate about driving each project to a successful and timely completion.
Planning and Zoning
As with any governmental regulatory process, zoning and land use codes and processes are ever-changing and have increasingly become more complex and broad-reaching. Current hot-topic issues arising in commercial and residential zoning cases include Green building, environmental impact, native land preservation, and air-space protection.
LDC is experienced with the intricate process of land planning and zoning in many jurisdictions and has an extensive background in the following areas:
- Commercial and Residential Zoning
- Large-Scale Master Planned Projects
- Annexations, Variances and Use Permits
- General Plan Amendments
- Planned Area Developments (PAD)
Land Development Consultants has over 70 years of combined real estate development experience. Due to an ever-changing regulatory climate, increased local, state, and federal oversight has complicated land development.
At LDC, we focus on delivering results that fit each unique project’s expectations.
Our entitlement services include:
- Site and Development Plan Approval
- Construction Permits
- Special and Conditional Use Permits
- Alcohol Licensing
- Municipal, County and State Pre-Construction Permits
- Impact Fee Deferral and Waiver Agreements
- Comprehensive Sign Plans
- General Business Licensing
In furtherance of LDC’s commitment to providing turn-key services to our clients as their third-party project management team, we guide them through the final stages of design and construction.
Including the Following:
- In-depth analysis of project critical path items, timeline, and cost estimation.
- Provide one-point contact to clients and governmental reviewers to stream-line and expedite permitting and approval processes.
- Coordinate with all project and design professionals to ensure client critical path items are achieved as well as maintaining conformance to all regulatory requirements.
- Periodic cost and time reviews of the project to ensure client goals are being achieved.
- Coordination of project bids and RFI’s with general contractors.
- Project oversight and direction of key components during the construction phase.
- Project close-out coordination with client representative and contractors.